Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

1. A modest beginning..

Lewis Carroll said, “If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”

I just want to stay alert and start running when the sun comes up. And this aptly describes the state of my mind now.
This blog is purely intended to be an undiluted expression of my thoughts.... And maybe "undiluted" may well be taken to be an understatement..

Since I am not very good at speaking my emotions out, you might find a lot of other people's words(in the form of quotes) used here. And that as well speaks about my creative writing prowess.. or probably the lack of it. Whichever way, for the sake of intellectual integrity, I shall not fail to cite the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Or liked it not? You told me once, but I forgot ! Your two cents mean a lot. :-)
Thanks for taking time to comment.